Merrick Grain-Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers. Merrick Grain-Free Real Buffalo & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is comprised of 70% meat and fish that help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids and support joint health with added glucosamine. The remaining 30% is made up of fresh produce like potatoes, sweet potato, peas, apples and blueberries offering vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. With high quality, locally sourced farm fresh ingredients, each bowl contains 38% protein that dogs thrive on!
Why We Love It
- 38% protein in every bowl
- Grain-free and made with real, freshly sourced meat and produce
- Made in the USA
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?
IngredientsDeboned Buffalo, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Deboned Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Whitefish Meal, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Tapioca, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product
|Crude Protein||38.0% min|
|Crude Fat||17.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||4.0% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.4% min|
|Glucosamine Hcl||1,200 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1,200 mg/kg min|